Outpatient Therapy Services
We are pleased to offer on-site outpatient therapy services accessible to all residents here at Treyton Oak Towers.
Could Outpatient Therapy Help You?
Our goal is to ensure you receive the care you need to remain safe and independent at home.
- Is pain affecting your daily activities?
- Have you recently noticed that your muscles feel weaker?
- Are you taking more anti-inflammatory or pain medicines to reduce your pain?
- Do you notice a difference in your energy and stamina?
- Are you having trouble putting on clothes, getting out of bed or reaching for a shoe?
- Do you avoid social engagements or feel anti-social due to your health?
- Do you notice stiffness in certain joints?
- Are you noticing any new pain?
- Could you benefit from, or are you using an assistive device such as a walker or cane?
- Are you worried about falling or have balance problems such as dizziness, shuffling feet or have to hold on to furniture to stay balanced?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, outpatient therapy may be your answer. Contact your doctor or call us to set up an appointment to see one of our therapy specialists.
Frequently Asked Questions for Outpatient Therapy
How do I become a patient?
Getting started, we encourage you to talk with your primary care physician about any conditions that may be causing pain or restricting activities. Once you receive a prescription for outpatient therapy, you can contact us to schedule your first appointment. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you to your therapy appointment.
How long are my therapy sessions?
For physical, occupational or speech therapy, initial evaluations are scheduled for 45-60 minutes. The therapist will then establish a treatment plan with recommendations for frequency and duration of therapy based on your prescription and diagnosis.
What do I wear to my therapy appointments?
We encourage you to wear clothes that are comfortable and easy to move around in. Socks and rubber soled shoes are also recommended.
How is therapy paid for?
Outpatient Therapy is covered by Medicare and most major insurance providers. We will be happy to verify your benefits prior to starting therapy.