The Good Life…Independent Living At Treyton Oak Towers
Retirement is a time to enjoy life to the fullest. For many people, that means setting aside all the duties and responsibilities that come with maintaining a home, and spending time simply enjoying all life has to offer. Treyton Oak Towers offers apartment living that provides all the comfort you need to feel truly at home, without the daily demands and worries of a house and yard.
Choose from 13 different one- or two-bedroom plans, all available with wall-to-wall flooring, window treatments and completely equipped kitchens. Our comfortable apartments allow residents to find the perfect balance between vibrant community life and a high degree of privacy.
Have questions about the differences between Independent Living and Personal Care? Read more about Independent Living at Treyton Oak Towers here.
See Floor Plans
Our apartment homes feature:
- Bright spacious apartment homes featuring carpeting and draperies
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Individual heat/air conditioning controls
- Ample closet space and personal storage area
- Emergency call signal in each bath and bedroom
- All utilities furnished (excluding telephone and cable TV)
- Your choice of lunch or dinner, served daily in our gorgeous Fleur de Lis dining room
- Housekeeping service twice each month
- Flat laundry service once each week
- Transportation to banks, churches, shopping, and outside activities
- Covered reserved and valet parking
- 24-hour security
- Prompt, courteous maintenance professionals
- Access to all our amenities, including convenience store, bank, fitness center, massage suite and more
- Guest rooms
Everyone’s needs change as the years go by, and this can be especially true during our retirement years. Treyton Oak Towers is designed specifically to meet those changing needs, so you can continue to live in the same warm, caring environment, regardless of how your circumstances may change.
Because we provide what is known as a continuum of care, personal care and skilled nursing care will always be available should the need arise in the future. Our staff can assist in making certain you’re receiving an appropriate level of care.